Vision and Mission
In order to achieve its Vision, ZIPAR has committed itself to pursuing the following Mission as its fundamental purpose for its continued existence. ZIPAR will strive to respond to the changing environment and needs of stakeholders in the provision of analysis and research services that influence public policy. In doing so, the Institute will set itself to become an internationally recognized Think Tank.
To champion quality public policy by conducting credible analysis and research for sustainable development.
Functions & Objectives
Specific functions of ZIPAR:
- Policy analysis and research;
- Policy dialogue and advocacy; and
- Policy capacity building and training
- Promote evidence-based policies;
- Improve service delivery;
- Enhance internal business processes;
- Enhance Human Capital;
- Improve institutional capacity;
- Improve financial sustainability
Our Core Values
ZIPAR commits to seven Core Values:
- Excellence – We strive to innovate and continuously improve with an intense focus on delivering best value to our Stakeholders
- Integrity – We aspire to be honesty and ethical in the conduct of our business and in the management of resources in a manner that is beyond reproach.
- Objectivity – We are going to be impartial in the execution of our work. That is, being open and basing our advice and decisions on unbiased and rigorous analysis of the evidence.
- Independence – We will freely conduct our research and analysis without undue influence and express our views without bias.
- Diversity – We will execute our mandate without discrimination, recognizing the value of divergent views.
- Accountability – We will be responsible for the decisions we make and the actions we take and submit to appropriate scrutiny.